• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two air compressors Fort Riley, KS to Appleton, WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for help to move two air compressors from Fort Riley, KS to Appleton, WI. I'm guessing the small compressor weighs 150 lbs and the large compressor 300 lbs. I could accept the air compressors making it as far as Tomah, WI (Fort McCoy, WI). Please email me if you can help and what you'd charge. Thanks much! Joe Czarnik

608-567-8281

joe@armytruckparts.com

Attachments

Stagg

I might be able to pick them up from the GL yard... transport from Ft Riley not so much.
Obviously moving your stuff from truck to truck should be minimized, so I normally don't just grab stuff. But if you have a time constraint for pick up, then I'll be more than happy to help out.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello and thanks very much for your offer! My LTL broker managed to get a rate of $160 to move both compressors to Appleton, so I naturally went that route. Again, thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks