• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two Stuck Deuces

800summit

I had a similar stucks this last summer, I was up in the interior of Alaska and was heading across a swamp and was doing great until I fell into the ruts of a hunting rigs , and was high centered, no trees around to winch out, and the one remaining treeI pulled it out like a weed. Luck I had a CB radio and was able to get a hold of a friend up the trail a ways. he has a 1 ton dodge truck with 2.5 ton rockwells and tractor tires with duals on the rear. he could not even move the deuce, luck my cousin flew over and saw what was going on and grabbed his hunting truck which is similar as the dodge, but is on a 1965 ford pickup with dual tractor tires on the rear, It took both truck with snatch straps and horsepower to get it out. was a lucky day for me, because ther was no one around for over 50 miles.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks