• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tyre pressure

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If its dualled and your not carrying a load, you can got down to 20psi. If carrying a load, I'd go 40psi or better.

saddamsnightmare

October 31st, 2016.

I believe that the normal maximum on the NDCC's on the road were about 50-60 lbs, though to make it steer easier you could go 60-70 PSI max (carefully) on the front tires and you will find that the truck steers and rides better on the road.

rustystud

I run 50psi in the front and 40psi in the rears. I find if i put 50psi in the rears the truck bounces around quite alot
(good to see another UK owner on here)
If I'm running empty I put 40psi in the front and 30psi in the rears. Though it steers pretty hard, it doesn't bonce. On the freeway I use at least 50psi up front.

FLYWHEEL

My truck has a winch fiitted so that is why I run at 50 psi up front due to the added weight. I'm sure if you have a non winch truck you could run at a lower pressure of 40 psi with no problems. 20 psi seems very low for road use, and at speed i can see those tyres generating a lot of heat

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks