• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

U Ship... Non runner... all wheels... What category are People using?

spankybear

Guess I didn't update this thread... I went with uship and truck is in route... However.... it can't get here from there. First THE 5 was closed for a blizzard north of Redding CA... So the transportation dude waited that out. Now the truck is north of that... THE 5 is closed because of a wrong way driver had a head on with a semi right at JBLM (Fort Lewis)... and semi caught on fire... The transportation dude just called and said traffic is just crawling and will not be until midnight before he is here... Told the dude he can wait as I don't want to piss off the neighbors too much at midnight. So maybe tomorrow? Man I tell you what, I want my oompa loompa now daddy . Still waiting as fast as I can...

The above events are outside of the transportation dude and uship. All I am going to say is I am glad I had it shipped instead of picking it up myself. Oh lookie there... it's a full moon. Go figure.

Gcelevator

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After several quotes from Uship and Veritread (the decent for non running north of $3,500.00) i found the number of the driver i used for my 1st truck. He will be picking up tomorrow Wednesday, bill will be $1,900.00. Not bad compared to the brokers.

Edit: did not sued him 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:

spankybear

The truck is here!!! Now will it start? Flashing wait light... Nope ... but sound good turning over. getting fuel by the white smoke out the tail pipe... No heat... Time for some troubleshooting.

And oh man is it dirty!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The truck is here!!! Now will it start? Flashing wait light... Nope ... but sound good turning over. getting fuel by the white smoke out the tail pipe... No heat... Time for some troubleshooting.

And oh man is it dirty!
Awlright!!

That's good news for sure.

Yay!.gif

spankybear

IT RUNS!!!! and purrs!!! just moved it in the driveway and goes back and forth... Stopping... well that's going to need some work.

The rear res in the master cylinder is empty... got to get some DOT 5 and find the leak. Also there's a diesel leak on top the engine... will need to fix that. but it RUNS!!!!! VERY WELL!!!

spankybear

Yes, yes it is... I really want to document this with pictures and video but, well... put a wrench in my hand and the camera is out of mind! I knew the truck would run and I had to move it from where the shipper dropped it. I'll start a new thread with pictures and will up load video and, well the hole experience.

Best part of pictures.,.. 1000 words with zero misspelled!

rwhit1728

Echotech Equipment LLC
Supporting Vendor
If you need something shipped out of Yermo or Vegas. Please contact me at robert@echotech-equipment. I live in the local area and will pickup and transoport it, or get it packed and shipped for you. And, most importantly, at a cost effective price.

Echotech Equipment LLC

spankybear

If you need something shipped out of Yermo or Vegas. Please contact me at robert@echotech-equipment. I live in the local area and will pickup and transoport it, or get it packed and shipped for you. And, most importantly, at a cost effective price.

Echotech Equipment LLC
Even vehicles?... I may or may not have bought another truck... and waiting on the EUC...