• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uaz buildup

battlecattle

So I am going to start out and say that this was done between October and November of 2008. We were severely stressed out welders that needed a project that wasn't our job. We acquired a gas Uaz that had a motor fire but it was possible for us to register it with our local bases. We then traded our welding services for a "black market" unregisterable diesel Uaz.

Here is the (94pics) album on Imgur

If you have any questions let me know and I will try and answer them. It has been awhile and I had a hard time even figuring out what order these pictures were taken.

Here are some highlight shots

sPn3ddfl.jpg
oYJaybHl.jpg
20dSIm9l.jpg
gaNcegDl.jpg
5SVTiJml.jpg
3JKac8dl.jpg
H61askDl.jpg
8zdPtjtl.jpg
ljQmHFtl.jpg
py4CLhIl.jpg
y2WpNhSl.jpg
fA9sIjnl.jpg
zrcaygfl.jpg
Fg8P6MSl.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks