• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uhaul truck from lower AL to Ma

KaiserJeep715

Hello all,

I have finally graduated army flight school and will be moving from Enterprise Alabama and driving North to Massachusetts. I will have a 24' box truck with plenty of room. i plan on taking 85 north(i think its 85) i'll have to double check. I would like to leave 9july with a stop in Atlanta for the weekend. If you have anything that needs to go north and are not to far off the highway i would be happy to help.

let me know

Scott

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Way ta go KJ!!! We knew ya could do it. er...wasn't someone supposed to invite someone to the graduation?
Anyway...congrats...you earned it. Hope ya can stop in again before ya pop smoke.

BTW...we are having a display and cookout at the VFW in Columbus the 4th...Independence Day if ya can make it. Maybe ya could bring a "HAWK"??

KaiserJeep715

lol PB really wish i could bring a hawk to that! i may just stop in on the fourth! my graduation is on the 9th of July. come down if you want a tour of the place!

KaiserM109

KaiserJeep715;404796[/FONT said:
Hello all,
I have finally graduated army flight school ... Scott
Congratulations! I'm jealous! I applied for Warrant Officer’s Flight School and went for the physical. They laughed when they found out that I’m color blind.

More power to you. I’d offer my usual piece of advice, “keep a low profile” but that’s hard to do in a Blackhawk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks