• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UK War & Peace show - LMTV parts!!

wehring

Hey folks. I am at the W&P show and ran across one of the Steyer 12M18 (FMTV cab) trucks. The owner is from Austria. This thing has some very nice features that the U.S. Trucks did not get.... Air ride seats, fold out wing window on door for ventilation, rear window, window covers, locking diffs in the axles, really nice heated mirrors... The list goes on.

i will DEFINITELY be importing some of these parts. Stand by for more info...

will post pics when I get home.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Do you have pics of the folding windows? I was looking into cutting a slider window into the back of the cab. It looks like the cab was designed to have one there its marked out.
Will

wehring

I do have pics of the rotating side windows and the rear window. The rear window is fixed and not sliding. Will post pics when I get home.

Justin

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a market, and it's growing, for Steyr cab parts for the LMTV's. Great opportunity for the right person with contacts!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
News flash: Steyr trucks are as common in Europe as Internationals over here. Only problem is, the Europeans scrap nearly everything more than 10 years old. There are very few "wrecking yards" over there, can you imagine the environmental crisis if a drop of oil fell on some soil??

Can you see the FMTV cab heritage in this box truck?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks