• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ultimate 5 ton tractor

ryanaubra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff - You were asking about the NHC 250 mount - haven't gotten it off yet, but here is the bolt pattern for the Big Cam Cummins.

Motor Mounts.jpg

Csm Davis

I have a 20 foot dropside ISO bed off of a Marine Corp M927 that I reverse engineered. It may or may not be for sale since I'm thinking about putting it on my M927A2 if I take the short dropside bed and 5th wheel off. If I put it on the M927A2 then the 16 foot dropside bed will be for sale.
What did you do to the ISO bed?

74M35A2

Hey, your avatar porch light was out when I posted that! You are joining the cool kids club with what we traded, and you'll be the only one on the board to be running both.

Csm Davis

Ok been through a rough spot lately but getting there. 74M35A2 is sending me his A/C compressor mount also so shortly I should have a fully 74M35A2 accessorized truck!

sent from my decrepit fingers