• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Umm, whats missing from this pic??

Somemedic

I see something in the shadow but Im really hoping I just didnt win a truck that needs a tranny :shock: right out of the box.

The old lady is going to hang me. I didnt catch it when I was bidding. :cry:

I cant tell but something looks like its sticking up in between the seats..
Christ my stomach hurts

Attachments

tmbrwolf

Kinda hard to see but it looks like the shifter is there hidden in the shadows, look under the seat looks like the shadow of the shifter there, also the transmission cover is still installed, if the tranny was removed they wouldn't bother to reinstall that!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think your in luck. I looked really hard and i'm pretty sure I can see the shifter knob - look near the speedo. Also i think I see the transfer shifter.
Good luck.

Capt.Marion

yep, you gots a trans in that truck. Look at the shadow, and you can see the shifter knob to the left of the gauge cluster, and a bit of the shift lever.

Somemedic

Man... dont toy with my emotions...

Looks like a heater and one of those bumper thingys on the front. If it starts I'll %#@ my pants

Somemedic

I appreciate the closer looks, maybe I need to spring for a new er monitor. And I hope ur right Papa, my father said we could make the trip when the time comes and tow my blazer behind it. 800+mi back to the "region". Still aint heard the confirmation from GL but we'll see. Had the green in my auctions so Im pretty sure its a done deal.

Jones

The trick to driving it home is to take everything you could possibly need in order to tow it.
If you go prepared for a full-blown recovery operation, it's all but guaranteed that it'll start, run and drive flawlessly;
go assuming you'll drive it and it won't make it out of the front gate under it's own power.

Somemedic

I was under the impression I would get the EUC filled out, approvedandthen have 72 hours toput the money in the bank. According to the email I rec this morning they are invoicing for entire amount due paid within 72hrs of notice. Am I readingthat wrong??

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steel Soldiers are the best at finding details in a photo. Amazing bunch!

The shadow was the give-away. I definitely see the transfer lever, but the stick had me stuck, too.

I wonder what these guys could do with the "grassy knoll" pics? :lol:

tjcouch

So now that we have the transmission thing sorted out - it brings us pack to the origional question of, "What is missing from this pic?"

My response, "Cute girl in a camo bikini."