• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Under Pressure!

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the process of trying to diagnose CTIS issues, I decided to install a small air pressure gauge to find out just what the **** was going on in my wet tank. I drilled and threaded the elbow coming out of the tank (after disassembling the regulator), and used an air gun to remove any latent debris. Here is the result:

IMG_1577.jpg

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the sad part.. Upon start up, I get around 130 psi at the gauge. After its warm, it settles down to around 120. The pressure switch is working and clicks on at 120. I'm still getting 5 flashing lites on the controller..:whistle:

Pointman

Lmtv772

Banned
Here is the sad part.. Upon start up, I get around 130 psi at the gauge. After its warm, it settles down to around 120. The pressure switch is working and clicks on at 120. I'm still getting 5 flashing lites on the controller..:whistle:

Pointman
120psi is the operating pressure. the 5 lights signal that your CTIS unit has a different problem. How about trouble shooting using the TM as a first step ?

dmetalmiki

Wish you good luck with that problem though. Military vehicles and computers don't seem to function all that well at all. Basic and simple was good tough and reliable. Just my 1/2 penn'eth

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not yet, these are hella expensive and I'd like to eliminate all other possible problems before going there.

It would be neat if I could test using a known 'good' one. I would hate to rip this up by going with a manual set up..

Pointman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks