• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Underwater Deuce

two.fiveM35

There was another video about a guy that drove his deuce into a lake with a bunch of guys in the back, almost submurged it and then drove out. I was a good one too, but I can not find it.

3dAngus

I saw the one about the guy who drove it in a creek that was almost up to the top of the cab.

He had two boys in the back. No lifevests. It was kinda scary to me. He was creating a bit of a wake too. Seems like they should NOT have been back there.

Kids will be kids.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to see this video again.

Just so everyone is on the same page.

Anytime you take your truck into or under water, you need to perform the follow up maintenance. Seals, wheelbearings, fluids, etc.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Theoretically all tactical vehicles are capable of deep water fording....you have to take steps before and after doing the deed.......if you had clear water and a level hard bottom it would be cool to ride around underwater...until the environmental wackos saw you and had a conniption fit.

RAYZER

Under water underwater? Theres a vidio somewhere of water 3 feet over the drivers head! But if your talking about axle hubs under water then.. when I was at Richloam Rally in Nov. We had some trucks that were top of the tire deep in water for a period of about 1.5 hrs, one truck for 3 hrs, this amount of time in the water surely reeks havoc with wheelbearings at least,and sometimes diff bearings,if maintenance is not done after.The deuce that was stuck...it had water in everything. Then you have some guys that don't do the maintenance, and you get a call and he says "Hey man,my front wheelbearing just went and I barley made it home! I wonder why?? Gotta do the maintenance!!

caliber1

Yep, just ask Ben how much fun he had after 1.5 hours in the drink.

Under water underwater? Theres a vidio somewhere of water 3 feet over the drivers head! But if your talking about axle hubs under water then.. when I was at Richloam Rally in Nov. We had some trucks that were top of the tire deep in water for a period of about 1.5 hrs, one truck for 3 hrs, this amount of time in the water surely reeks havoc with wheelbearings at least,and sometimes diff bearings,if maintenance is not done after.The deuce that was stuck...it had water in everything. Then you have some guys that don't do the maintenance, and you get a call and he says "Hey man,my front wheelbearing just went and I barley made it home! I wonder why?? Gotta do the maintenance!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just for giggles, quiz, , who noticed its not an M35A2 ? and what is it ?
That's so easy! It's an M34.

:D

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just for giggles, quiz, , who noticed its not an M35A2 ? and what is it ?
When the video was made, there was no such thing as a m35a2, more then likely that truck was a GASSER

emr

YUPPER A WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And oh yes a gasser for sure :) clinto, It was easy, the front wheel wells were the first thing i saw, they were so full with those 1100s in there, then the corner of the raised bed for the 1100s,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks