• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog SEE parts Ft Lewis to Sacramento area

forestMog

Just won some SEE parts at Ft. Lewis, some of which I can't use.

Am planning a trip from Georgetown (near Sacramento) before September to pick up cab and a box containing fenders, axle, hood, etc with my little Toyota pickup. My weight limit is 1750 lbs so I can't take everything in the lot.

I need to get the frame, front end loader and transmission off the GL site to dispose of them. Any SS contacts willing to store parts in the Ft. Lewis area appreciated. Also willing to share expense with someone transporting a SEE through Sacramento or Reno.:grd:

Attachments

Mike_Pop

If you don't need the parts, you might want to contact Rob Pickering in La Junta, CO. He's got a couple SEE tractors on his lot and may need parts.

I may be taking a trip to Wallace, ID to deliver an M43 ambulance. I will be returning to Nevada with an empty trailer. I could haul these for you if Fort Lewis isn't too far out of the way.

Shoot me an email: mpop5555@aol.com

Thanks,

Mike Pop