• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog SEE sold on EBAY today......

professorpg

I dug my first ditch with my SEE from C&C. It is really cool. It took me two days but it is about 200 feet long, 5 feet wide and 4 foot deep. I am going to tell people that I wanted to look like a meandering creek (cause its not straight). The manual told me how to run it and move it with the shovel etc. I got sunburned - to stupid to cover up the first day. Anyway, it is fantastic how a 22 year old machine works so fine. It seems like everything works, light, turn signals, horn, wipers, etc. I was amazed. I have not tried the chain saw, drill, or hammer yet because I needed to drain some land due to the hugh rain we had here in northern floriday. Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone that Clinton sure came through with a fine machine. Also, the trailer is fine also. My thanks to C & C:-D:-D:-D

SixSpeed

Banned
I dug my first ditch with my SEE from C&C. It is really cool. It took me two days but it is about 200 feet long, 5 feet wide and 4 foot deep. I am going to tell people that I wanted to look like a meandering creek (cause its not straight). The manual told me how to run it and move it with the shovel etc. I got sunburned - to stupid to cover up the first day. Anyway, it is fantastic how a 22 year old machine works so fine. It seems like everything works, light, turn signals, horn, wipers, etc. I was amazed. I have not tried the chain saw, drill, or hammer yet because I needed to drain some land due to the hugh rain we had here in northern floriday. Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone that Clinton sure came through with a fine machine. Also, the trailer is fine also. My thanks to C & C:-D:-D:-D
LOL @ Meandering Creek

Well it gives it a more natural look, right? How about some photos!

That SEE will be invaluable the next time a good storm rolls through!

professorpg

I took a movie but it is too long, it took me about 15 minutes to dig about 10 foot. I don’t think you guys want to see a beginner learning for 15 minutes. I will be going back right after the graduation ceremony and I will take some pictures for posting. [thumbzup]

professorpg

oh ya, I am going to start building a log cabin this summer when I drain the entry way. It will be about 1500 feet off the road in the middle of 40 acres of woods.

Last edited:

professorpg

here is the SEE helping me build a log cabin. Does anyone know where I can get a RIPPER attachment for it? I need to remove some tree roots. Also, I need to rebuild a leaking loader cylinder. (28 years old) Got Parts???? Have a great day.

Attachments

professorpg

I rebuilt the cylinders. I went to a local hydralic shop and they let me watch them rebuild one. I then ordered the parts and rebuild mine. Did them both.
It is working great-absolutely no leaks. I am using the machine to build a log home. Lifting gable ends etc.
Also, I bought a ripper from Clinton at C and C. realy great service.

here is the SEE helping me build a log cabin. Does anyone know where I can get a RIPPER attachment for it? I need to remove some tree roots. Also, I need to rebuild a leaking loader cylinder. (28 years old) Got Parts???? Have a great day.

deuceman51

If anyone needs some SEE parts, I have a brand new military rebuilt alternator, some brake pads, fuses, and other misc service items for the SEE that I would like to sell to get some money for my M29 Weasel project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks