• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog SEE sold on EBAY today......

professorpg

I dug my first ditch with my SEE from C&C. It is really cool. It took me two days but it is about 200 feet long, 5 feet wide and 4 foot deep. I am going to tell people that I wanted to look like a meandering creek (cause its not straight). The manual told me how to run it and move it with the shovel etc. I got sunburned - to stupid to cover up the first day. Anyway, it is fantastic how a 22 year old machine works so fine. It seems like everything works, light, turn signals, horn, wipers, etc. I was amazed. I have not tried the chain saw, drill, or hammer yet because I needed to drain some land due to the hugh rain we had here in northern floriday. Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone that Clinton sure came through with a fine machine. Also, the trailer is fine also. My thanks to C & C:-D:-D:-D

SixSpeed

Banned
I dug my first ditch with my SEE from C&C. It is really cool. It took me two days but it is about 200 feet long, 5 feet wide and 4 foot deep. I am going to tell people that I wanted to look like a meandering creek (cause its not straight). The manual told me how to run it and move it with the shovel etc. I got sunburned - to stupid to cover up the first day. Anyway, it is fantastic how a 22 year old machine works so fine. It seems like everything works, light, turn signals, horn, wipers, etc. I was amazed. I have not tried the chain saw, drill, or hammer yet because I needed to drain some land due to the hugh rain we had here in northern floriday. Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone that Clinton sure came through with a fine machine. Also, the trailer is fine also. My thanks to C & C:-D:-D:-D
LOL @ Meandering Creek

Well it gives it a more natural look, right? How about some photos!

That SEE will be invaluable the next time a good storm rolls through!

professorpg

I took a movie but it is too long, it took me about 15 minutes to dig about 10 foot. I don’t think you guys want to see a beginner learning for 15 minutes. I will be going back right after the graduation ceremony and I will take some pictures for posting. [thumbzup]

professorpg

oh ya, I am going to start building a log cabin this summer when I drain the entry way. It will be about 1500 feet off the road in the middle of 40 acres of woods.

Last edited:

professorpg

here is the SEE helping me build a log cabin. Does anyone know where I can get a RIPPER attachment for it? I need to remove some tree roots. Also, I need to rebuild a leaking loader cylinder. (28 years old) Got Parts???? Have a great day.

Attachments

professorpg

I rebuilt the cylinders. I went to a local hydralic shop and they let me watch them rebuild one. I then ordered the parts and rebuild mine. Did them both.
It is working great-absolutely no leaks. I am using the machine to build a log home. Lifting gable ends etc.
Also, I bought a ripper from Clinton at C and C. realy great service.

here is the SEE helping me build a log cabin. Does anyone know where I can get a RIPPER attachment for it? I need to remove some tree roots. Also, I need to rebuild a leaking loader cylinder. (28 years old) Got Parts???? Have a great day.

deuceman51

If anyone needs some SEE parts, I have a brand new military rebuilt alternator, some brake pads, fuses, and other misc service items for the SEE that I would like to sell to get some money for my M29 Weasel project.