• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unit ID

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
40th infantry division, 185th infantry regiment, HQ-91. Looking into the "9th" battalion.

Check into this and couldn't find any current reference for the 9th Battalion, 185th Infantry.

There is a 1st Battalion 185th both in Army and Infantry. That could be confusing in the same division.

Gamagoat1

RE: Re: RE: Unit ID

I wish,
These are some numbers I found on one of the Goats I sold about 10 years ago. It was in service with the one I have now, So, curious.

Gamagoat1

I thank you.
It's a neat vehicle. Mike and I drove to Kansas City in 2000 to the convention in it. A good ride, a little windy and 14.2 mpg, 1200 miles. (Noisy)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

Bad assumption on my part. I thought it was for a deuce or 5 ton or something like that. Wasn't aware it was for a 1970's vehicle orthat timeperiod.

Here it is:
Organization: 3RD BN, 185TH ARMOR REG, HHC
Nomenclature:TRK AMBULANCE 1-1/4T Model:M792 NSN:2310008329907
Serial Number:22526260C Registration Number:NG05B4 Year of Mfg:1972
Manufacturer:93568
Went from there to Organizational Maint Shop 15 in Glendale, CA.

Don't have a valid as of date on this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks