• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Untrash the DRASH - Isuzu diesel

bimota

So we got this DRASH unit in and it is trashed. WTF - I want to ask but probably don't want the answer - how can a machine with 27hrs on it get disassembled and trashed? Don't answer - we don't have time for that.

Here are some photos - what I need to know is what is missing from the Isuzu diesel - anyone have a complete one they can post photos of this side of the motor?

Looks the the oil pressure switch, but unclear if something missing by the speed switch. Also fuel line paths - a photo would be great to reset those.

Our goal is just to put it back together the way it was made - or a simplified version. IMG_20160823_100101.jpgIMG_20160823_100059.jpgIMG_20160823_100056.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks