• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unusual 5 ton

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys,
I Found this picture while searching the web, what is it? Note square bumper and IR lights on fender etc etc?
It's the evil 5-ton from the machine world f the matrix. Sent back in time to lure unsuspecting collectors into its diabolical clutches. or tentacles..

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like something my dentist used to pull teeth when I was a kid.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a rig to put tension on concrete bridge sections during assembly, usually it's done with hydraulics.

3dubs

That looks like a crane and cables on the front. The cables are most likely short for some sort of hook up. Think about lifting your truck. Put a cable on each shackle then on the crane and up, up and away.

AZDeuce

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that emblem on the right side of the bumper (our left) is Brazillian....I think I've seen it on Brazillian vehicles in other pictures.....I think(?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks