• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UnWrapping Sevo's MKT

citizensoldier

Very, very ,very nice score! As another American tax payer I am glad to see someone like you get it and it not end up in a chipper after sitting out in a field for 20 years. Anything you have doubles or triples of I am interested.. Very nice..:wink:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three grease funnels, two fueling hoses - you made out like a bandit! Looks like I need to drop by tomorrow!
Actually Mike, there were 4 hoses and 3 can adapters. One hose was used, and one can adapter, but the rest were new in the package!!

I saw Chris kiss it... :grin:

JK!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is a Lister Bag? What is it used for?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never mind, I did a SEARCH!:-D

Sevo

Three grease funnels, two fueling hoses - you made out like a bandit! Looks like I need to drop by tomorrow!
Mike,

Come on over. I told Stef you were coming. I need your help identify some of the rain tarps and flys that came with it.. We would enjoy having you

Killer deal! Like you said score one for the good guys! I am glad no one put up the this post is useless without pics HA!:-D
Stampy, I was happy that it was not bastardized by GL bandits. It was very refreshing to see it all there.

Yeah it is a pic over load ;).. I was unsure if that many pics was ok

Very, very ,very nice score! As another American tax payer I am glad to see someone like you get it and it not end up in a chipper after sitting out in a field for 20 years. Anything you have doubles or triples of I am interested.. Very nice..:wink:
For the amount of taxes I pay to our good uncle, this is a great return :). Thanks for the kind words

Good deal! Christmas came early this year for you.

Mark, what's the deal with Lister bags, what's wrong with using them?
Bjorn,

I was happy to see those lister bags there, they were both folded up like pretty little maids waiting for service. THey remind me of my basic training days. Brought back a lot of good memories. I will be using them ALOT. I agree with you, the sweating is great and it works! ( the light green one is brand new)

CGarbee

Great deal!!! You really did score... :)

Make sure that you keep at least TWO of the fueling hoses. You can hook them up to each other and two is just the right length to get from the far burner to the fuel tank on a XM813 parked a few feet in front of the MKT...

Sorry that I will miss playing with it at Uwharrie, but I am making a command appearance at the beachhouse... Can't miss the chance to be with Mom, Dad, my brother, and all the nieces, nephews, cousins, and hangers on...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks