• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UP of Michigan

Preacherboy

Not sure if there are any GL auction locations in the UP...maybe in the past there was, as far as I know the farthest north in MI that things are auctioned off is Grayling.

It might be easier for you to purchase things from Sparta, WI...that seems to be a big auction site. A drive to Lansing or Selfridge would probably be farther than Sparta, but you'd have to check first.

camp9

Welcome from the tip of the mitt. I am still a troll but smell better than a sugarbeater. Plus one half of the family are all MN,and UP Finlanders so I can't be all bad right? I hope to see you at a show or maybe a Steel Soldier Rally someday. It sounds like your boys would really enjoy a show with re-en-actors and tanks..
I have a real good friend of mine who farms just out side of Mayville, and I get to his place from time to time when getting seed or other supplies. We'd all love to get to a show some day, we'll have to check out the dates and put it on the calender.

camp9

Not sure if there are any GL auction locations in the UP...maybe in the past there was, as far as I know the farthest north in MI that things are auctioned off is Grayling.

It might be easier for you to purchase things from Sparta, WI...that seems to be a big auction site. A drive to Lansing or Selfridge would probably be farther than Sparta, but you'd have to check first.
Ya, I'll watch Sparta, thanks. Trucking isn't a problem either. I use to own trucks and drop decks up until about 6 years ago. We use to haul hay down to KY to the horse farms, and I still know of a coupla great guys that have drops or double drops I can call.

196thprober

camp9

As mentioned on the PM, I want to put you in contact with 'DaveP' on this site, and we will go from there. I'm getting in touch with him right now and will ask him to post on this thread so you guys can talk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks