• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcoming 939's

beanisland

I see alot of these trucks coming up for auction and am interested. Can anyone tell me about what these puppies go for? Haven't cleared it with the boss, but one hurdle at a time.

Enjoying the site, great to see helpful folks without hidden motives.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Simple: Add a few to your "favorites" list and wait for them to end.

Prices depend on location, quantity at that location, and how bad someone wants it.

beanisland

I've got that figured out, we've just got several close by coming up and didn't want to "overpay" as I'm still green as a granny smith....

commandojeff

As much as it's worth to you. The price of the truck is the price someone is willing to pay. There were a few trucks coming from Jeff City not too long ago. There were about 15 trucks that went at once and I kicked myself for not getting one cause they were fresh rebuilds. Then two more came up a week later and I found out that these were the last ones of the 923 variety going from there. They drove slightly more, but I was willing to pay a little extra for a nicer truck, rather than having to do more work to get it right. It all depends...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It also depends on which variation (wrecker, tractor, cargo, expando van) you want.

The 900 series are flooding the market right now...like the deuces were a few years ago.

The time to buy is now if you want one.

I have a very nice M927 (long wheel base cargo) that I will sell you at a reasonable price.....low miliage, Alabama title, turbo diesel. See the ad in the classifieds.