• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

upper Michigan to NC..

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks bulldog PM me a number please so I will have it on file..
319. I have been trying to make Haspin for the last 3 years and its always during my busy time up here. I will make it one of these times... Cant do them all.. You coming up to Cheboygan for the GLMVPA meeting, BBQ, possible trail ride?
Can't, it's the same day as my son's graduation party. I don't want to miss the ex-in-laws!
I am planning on being at Clare and the Grayling trail ride.

citizensoldier

Chuck, I MIGHT be coming up through Gimps zone in a month or so. Could probably grab it for you if you haven't gotten it by then.
Hey Armada you have any way of hauling stuff back? I would pay your fuel and some for your time. I have 2 M101A2s to pick up at Bragg.. EUC cleared today. Just checking or if anyone else is interested and coming this way.. If not I will be going after them and still looks like I will be empty going down. 8' truck box and 16', 7k car trailer.

Armada

Hey Armada you have any way of hauling stuff back? I would pay your fuel and some for your time. I have 2 M101A2s to pick up at Bragg.. EUC cleared today. Just checking or if anyone else is interested and coming this way.. If not I will be going after them and still looks like I will be empty going down. 8' truck box and 16', 7k car trailer.

No, wish I did.

Ransimmo84

Hello Guys, I am considering picking up a 1967 m37A2. With that said I am concerned on the reliability of a vehicle this size and also Steel soldiers support in my area as far as helping me with any issues that I may run into with this vehicle.