• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UPS broke water pump pulley (anyone interested?)

Micmada

So I had a water pump and pulley delivered and the box was damaged. The copper gasket was mangled and a chunk was broken off the water pump pulley. I filed a claim but last time I filled a claim with UPS, I never heard anything of it. Meanwhile I am thinking of removing the pulley and switching it with my old water pump, but the tight fit in there might be a challenge to over come. Maybe a specialty shop around can do the job for me. Maybe one of you could buy it back from me, I am in Florida. The pump looks fine except for the pulley. If UPS gives me a new water pump I’ll give it away here for like $20- 30 plus shipping. Let me know.

Micmada

I finally got the water pump reimbursed, no thanks to UPS who kept saying I needed to talk to the provider to fill paperwork for them. What utter BS, they break something and they make customer and business duke it out. m&d distributed sent me a new pump and reimbursed me the US PS for shipping the broken pulley pump back. Pretty good shop for parts. Pump looks new and for $85 was a good deal otherwise, I think. Now I have to look for an alternator

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks