• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upstate SC Get Together

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After talking with Coffey1, we decided to have a impromptu gathering at my house on July 5th. I'm located near Woodruff, SC just off of I26 and would welcome anyone that would want to come over. We can fire up the grill and talk truck stuff or even work on them if anyone feels the need. I know it's kind of a late notice but we will give it a try. PM me or Coffey1 if you have any interest. Thanks guys.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there and looking forward to it.
Also need to check with Andy but he also has a nice place to fire off a little bit of target practice.
And plenty of room for lots of trucks

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep I forgot to mention that I have a 200 yard shooting range and steel targets if you want to bring your guns and shoot while you're here. I even have some Class 3 stuff to play with. And plenty of room for trucks.

bchauvette

Andy3 you in? even if you have to take a Technical.

Technical= inside joke. Had to take my Tacoma last event. so I wouldn't feel so bad leaving the M944 home I told everybody it was a Mogadishu era Technical replica. Just didn't mount the recoil-less rifle.

michigandon

I'm off that day and *might* make the trek down!

My deuce will more than likely still be OOC at that time. I *may* bring the M882 if I'm in the mood to foot the gas bill. :eek:

Yep I forgot to mention that I have a 200 yard shooting range and steel targets if you want to bring your guns and shoot while you're here. I even have some Class 3 stuff to play with. And plenty of room for trucks.
I'll definitely bring my PU sniper, and perhaps a Garand or two. :cool:

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm off that day and *might* make the trek down!

My deuce will more than likely still be OOC at that time. I *may* bring the M882 if I'm in the mood to foot the gas bill. :eek:

I'll definitely bring my PU sniper, and perhaps a Garand or two. :cool:
Sweet! We hope that you can make it.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok. Who is coming? We need a head count for the burgers and dogs... I have three 5 tons in the yard and know of 2 more coming but would like to see more folks show up in whatever you choose.

tstates

Wish I could make it. I have to work over the next few days. I do get to do a local parade here in Tega Cay though. Should be fun. The kids really love these MV'S

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the food covered so bring your coolers and beverages. And don't forget your guns and ammo if you want to throw some lead downrange.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks