• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ural

Jarek M

Don't know, but there is a good clip out off " long way round" that shows them crossing a river, it gets intresting.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IF the seller indicated that the truck did not come with a title in the listing, and the buyer missed it, I'd say the buyer is at fault.

duncan

UNICAT STYLE BED
Unicat style... or real unicat?
THE RV UNIT ON THE BACK THEY START AT AROUND $150,000.00
Yeah. Sorry, what?! Apart from the truck looking very tail heavy, leaning backwards way too much, who'd be insane enough to pay that much for an RV unit. Seriously! I could buy a house, a truck, and have a better equipped RV on it for less money. What am I missing here?

Jarek M

It's not that bad, just get rid of the outhouse (water tank) in front of the RV and then move it forward, that should balance things out.

Jarek M

I got the "OK" from the wife to build one into a camper. But my past experience teached me that the availability of parts makes the best vehicle, so its going to be a 2.5 or a 5 ton M928 A2 :grin:

Attachments

duncan

Hey, got some more pics of that zebra cammo one? Ive been planning to do the next project in that scheme. Also from what I can see of the reg plate, its registered in the Netherlands.