• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

* Urgent TM help req. MEP009 Genset*

Guyfang

Staff member
Take the pumps apart. I can send you an exploded picture if you want one. They cold be gummed up. Pull the wires to them and see if you have 24 volts.

turnerman

Pumps are clean. That was the first thing I checked. Great fuel flow in battle short mode. In run mode no power through the k1 relay to pumps. Found cr4 rectifier burned out and r3 overheated. I am still trying to figure out why pumps do not run when the switch s2 is in run mode.

Guyfang

Staff member
Wish I knew why it burned out. Maybe the loose transistor on voltage regulator did it

1693385033077.png

This is a very normal failure for this card. It is not a VR problem. I hope you took the card out and looked at the back side to see if the traces are gone too. Member @kloppk makes these cards and upgraded them to something more reliable, using newer tech/parts. Also open up the control panel and pull out the A4 card. look front and back to see if its damaged or been real hot.

turnerman

Ran again in run mode voltage is low about 90 volts then when you adjust up it spikes to 178 each leg. I’m wondering if I orientated the transistors q1 and q2 correctly on voltage regulator. Over voltage never trips. Great fun

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks