• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

US AirForce Davey diesel air compressor

armyrino

Good evening everyone. So last week I picked up a 1994 Davey Air compressor. Awesome unit in good condition. Its powered by a Hatz 2 cylinder diesel engine. Its a model 2G30. Now the bad . Its missing the flywheel and the stator ring that mounts inside the flywheel. The stator is in place. Other than that the unit is complete. If anyone can help out with a used flywheel and stator ring or steer me to someone that can acquire these I would be grateful. I can't wait to get her running. Ive looked everywhere even Ebay only has one. And the guy is in Germany and wont answer emails. well hope everyone is having a great evening, and look forward to any help. Thanks everyone for keeping the old steel alive.

ArmyRino - Out

aua

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks