• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

US Army Vietnam Letter/Number Font

WarrenD

What font did the US Army use for lettering and numbering their trucks in Vietnam? Late war is fine, 1969-1972.
TIA

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of what I have seen for the 1960s is Military Block A or B. There is a Military Block C, but most of the vehicles I have seen that stencil on was late 1950s and early 1960s. More details about the differences between fonts here:

Type Faces

WarrenD

Thanks Mike, that's what I was looking for. Want to do up a sign to hang below the front bumper for parades and would like the font to be close to that on the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks