• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

US Flag in Syria

Lawdog734

I've got a flag that was from the first white-side SOF ODA in Syria - it was used as an IFF panel on one of their GMV's. I've currently got it in a shadow box - still with Syrian sand on it. The pic below it is of my friend in the turret of the GMV with the flag spread on the hood. Overall, very cool and something I'm proud to have on my wall.

dhaumann69166

Reminds me of a couple quotes from the movie Air America
Rob Diehl: Hey Gene, You will remember what I said?... Shhhh!
Gene Ryack: Well the problem is Rob, you and I weren't here, this conversation never happened, so I cant remember what the **** you didn't tell me!

Billy Covington: Gene, you cant sell the plane! It's government property!
Gene Ryack: The U.S. Government doesn't exist in Laos and neither does this plane!
Billy Covington: Good point!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks