• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Us Mainers...

loslobos11

Everyone from Maine needs to stand up and be recognized, I would at the least like some people to meet up and go for a drive, do lunch show off the trucks etc. I took my 5 ton for a ride the other day and a guy with a deuce saw me drive by and pulled into the gas station behind me. I know for sure there are 2 dueces in my zipcode and apparently also another 5ton. Please start posting here if you are up for some sort of road trip/showing off od stuff.

acetomatoco

Let's get this rally going... I will come and have fun so long as it does not interfere with other established East Coast Events... I will bring a trailer load of flea market stuff and plan for 3 or 4 days of Lobster and Bourbon...Pick a date so I can get it on my 08 calendar...any where south of Augusta basically is fine with me...

Boatcarpenter

So ACE, have any suggestions for dates and locations. The Chief, Jim Devine is up for a little road trip in one of his rigs. When does your East Coast 'season" get under way?
BC

jodka

I am in Augusta ME. Google maps tells me that is only about 30 miles from you, loslobos.

I do not own any military vehicles yet but would be glad to participate in a get-together if invited.

- Allen

ASTFU

owls head truck show again,we should get a lot more this time 5-6 vehicles are ok but i think 20 would be better! Thom

beaubeau

Hey Guys, I'm new at this and I would like to have a rally or get together at my place in N.H. Ihave 250 acres, 3/4 miles on a class A river for swimming and fishing, and am presentlyl clearing a pasture.. A good place for a Get together!?? I really like this org. and verry info.!! I took my Deuce for a ride in about 8inches of snow today and I rthink I may have convinced someone in purchacing one of my Deuces for next summer!

offroaddiesel

beaubeau said:
Hey Guys, I'm new at this and I would like to have a rally or get together at my place in N.H. Ihave 250 acres, 3/4 miles on a class A river for swimming and fishing, and am presentlyl clearing a pasture.. A good place for a Get together!?? I really like this org. and verry info.!! I took my Deuce for a ride in about 8inches of snow today and I rthink I may have convinced someone in purchacing one of my Deuces for next summer!
where is sulbury, northor south. i work in effingham. sounds good . steve

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I took my Deuce for a ride in about 8inches of snow today
nopics

Come on, man, show us some pics of your stuff! :beer:

scooter01922

While i don't have any MV's yet due to lack of space :( i would love to attend a get together. I'm always up for a fun roadtrip.
Scott

Boatcarpenter

OK beaubeau, looking at pics of all the fun everyone else is having, I think we should get something going for May possibly. Your place isn't too bad for the NH and Mass guys and quite a few of the Maine fellas aren't too far away and it's not bad for Ace either. Talked to Patch from Buxton, Me. Sunday at the Lowell Show and he said he is game for your place! My non-member friend from Keene is willing to come also with one of his trucks. I'll PM Towerguy1 and see what he thinks. Let me know what you think.
BC

m38inmaine

I am in Machias on the coast, at weare every year but a little too far for the deuce, will have my MB there this year. A gathering in Maine centrally located would be great.

tamangel

I'm in Maine several times a year (Topsham)..Been to Owls Head several times..great museum..wish I could make the truck show, unfortunately, not this time:

July 19-20, 2008
Trucks, Tractors, Commercial Vehicles
& Antique Aeroplane Show
Big, bigger and biggest—more than 250 antique pick-ups, delivery vans, tractor trailers, military vehicles and more.

http://www.ohtm.org/events_2000.html

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks