• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Us Mainers...

beaubeau

Well guys we keep bringing this up and nothing happens. Maybe we should actually come up with a date for maybe May, of 2009. I have the lot and plenty of Back roads for Trail rideing. Some time before Memorial Day could be good. Phil

scooter01922

May could be nice. Only concern on mine is the black fly swarm that decends over the state of maine for the month of may. I know you are in NH so maybe its not so much of an issue at your place. I guess if we got enough guys there it wouldn't be an issue, just leave the trucks at idle to keep the bugs at bay :wink: While we are planning why don't i toss out the date of may 2, its the first saturday in the month, maybe make it a full weekend event??? Seems like as good a weekend as any to plan for. I know its 6 months away but what do the rest of you guys think of that day???? if it seems to work for at least a few guys i say we put it on the calendar and run with it.

scooter01922

We could always shoot for late april too, less chance for black fly problems and a better chance for some of that good spring mud to play in :) I'll be there whenever we decide.

offroaddiesel

hmmm maybe a rally in maine since its a maine rally,we dont seem to have a date yet,if not how about bradford maine .about 1 hr north of bangor,this seems good for me .steve from western maine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks