• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USAF M35A2C truck value

Orionspath

Howdy, Coug. My 1988 USAF truck went for 2070 bid, not including premium and EUC at GL last summer. Someone here was doing research on the 80's vintage AF trucks, and they were standard with wood side racks, hard top, blue warranty plate on dash, Silvertown tires, and heater. Wiithout pioneer racks or slave cable socket. Mine has the NATO slave socket added.

Tan CARC, 6200 miles, 316 hours, Hanger Kept, Wooden racks replaced with new fiberglass troop seats, New winch installed this past November, hard top cab roof (no dents) new cargo bows and new tan cargo cover from GMA, no pioneer tools, installed a "C" turbo (love the sound) though no noticible power increase from the '69 or '71 I've owned. SHE IS CHERRY though.
Would I part with her? It would break my heart. She is a sweet ride and dependable. Okay $20 K and the wife will let me drive it to you across country.......(picts on other computer)

jasonjc

I got mine for about $1,100.00. But the transmission was gone, the clutch and flywheel were shot. The fuel tank was full of some kind of crap , and the fuel filter were cloged with said crap. The new ones are too. It has NO power I need to use low range to move it. I think it the fuel filters thought need to change them again. The wood troop seats were smashed in the back and the tires are all dry rotted. Other than that its a nice clean truck:|

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks