• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Used humvee tires

army_nurse

I just put a set on my M1028 and they inprove the speed. I added a set of off road design 1 inch "Zero rates" on the front and moved the axle to the front one inch as well. i did some minor fender trimming and have no rubbing issues. on the front axle you will have to add 2 inch spacers. i got mine for $109. i am pleased with the change the 37 inch hmmwv tires and rims made. I got my tires and rims from trail worthy fab. good price and good service as well. Put on a set i think you will like them.

Mark

Lawrence of Arabia

I put them on my M1009 and will soon be putting them on my M1028. I bought some well used ones and they have a little shake to them even after balancing them, but that's around 80MPH.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The M250 shelter is empty, the Army never mounted any system in it. Only 4 armor lights and a couple of brackets to secure test gear. Yep, bias with 2" spacers.

Attachments

Dookey

Are you running any kind of lift? I have lots of people that ask about it so I'm trying to educate myself in the full size truck arena.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are you running any kind of lift? I have lots of people that ask about it so I'm trying to educate myself in the full size truck arena.
No, but I do not off road with this one, it is close and the extra rear springs on a 885 help with the clearance. If I was taking it off road it would need a lift and may do it in the future, but right now have too many MV projects going. Plus still trying to sort out the 5,000 lbs of temper tents I picked up last week before it rains!

Elwenil

Dookey, did you run out of the 37s with the paint on them? I notice they aren't listed on the site anymore. Been following your vendor thread over on Pirate for a while and I'm about to the point where I'm going to order 4 or 5 of the 37s for my Ramcharger. I wish I had the cash to get a set of re-centered 12 bolts with them, lol.