• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

used my wrecker for the first time in a while

6X6WES

Only 30 years?....
IF you new success was a certainty, What matter the time it took....
What would you 'attempt' to do?....
well maybe 25 or so i took my bronco off the road then i had bought it a couple years out of high school . drove it and broke it several times well many times for ten years or so . started a race truck build on it then got bite by the water bought and fixed up jet skis, boats, ect.. even moved to the coast . been there done that sold it all now back to the woods ! i had always built cars and trucks for other people and figured some day i will do something for me . but losing my hands to Rheumatoid and some other bad stuff cut out of me the time is now for me!! the orig bronco i had i still have and is in the works for woods and maybe a race or two .it is my first lesson in long travel four link suspension. this one is for the road 1969 started with a new bare frame little over a year ago.
"what would you attempt to do" ? any damn thing i want to !!! you can do or get anything you want if you want it bad enough. cheers,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks