• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Used the M916 winch

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am debating on spending the $1200 on one of these winches to help with recovery or a bridge truck winch I found. It is a 15k hydraulic. The only issue with the 45k is the sure size and fitting between the frame rails and not hitting the tires with the standing platform.

wehring

bridge truck

If it were me I would go with a bridge truck. You have a lot of options with a roll-back that you do not have with a simple rear winch...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

NEIOWA

Sam rebuilt some M916A0 (like 2008). Anyone know if these were rebuilt with the CAT transmission or replace with an Allison?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks