• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

LHoward

"Awmee Tuck" Driving Lessons for Aiden

Our grandson, Aiden, calls the Deuce his "Awmee Tuck", and this is his first driving lesson in it! Look out world!

Attachments

Last edited:

mattgunguy

Scored some composite tail lights for 20 bucks and bought a tow bar. Now I'm broke again :)

Oops wrong thread. I use our deuce to make the neighbors jealous .

Last edited:

wilfreeman

Use for a deuce - tire and rim anyway. A couple of spare tires and wheels bring a small router table up to almost the perfect height to round over the edges of your new white oak troop seat boards. Saves you an awful lot of back pain!

IMG_20140428_124959705.jpgIMG_20140428_125029054.jpg

rolling18

Yea thats mine. could always put it in the back I guess ;-)
but yes that is a liftgate I installed last year and works amazingly well and just barely fit!

m715mike

She earned her keep today. I finished-off a project with some sod. My Deuce drove like a Cadillac with 4,000 pounds in the back!!!

Oh, and on a side note, I just proved that Colorado is not the only state where it is legal to buy grass....:naner:

Attachments

mbehne

How many Daisey Girl Scouts does it take to fill a deuce and a half bed? Not exactly sure, but at one time the number was approaching 30 before they started spilling over to the boat.

2014 Fort Madison Rodeo Parade.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks