• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

Had to add this one.

Just got in from a late night off-road recovery. 97' Cherokee XJ, 6" lift and 32's. burried up to the doors in ice and muck. Only took my foot off the clutch for a second and he came free. Gotta love the Garwood. [thumbzup]

(sorry it was dark)

Attachments

I use it for putting in doggie fences. I pull a burying bar with the winch in hard to reach areas.

I use the battery jumper wires to inject amperage into the loop wires of the fences to fix partial wire breaks.

I disk plowed fields

I haul fire wood.

I haul my Ural Patrol motorcycle to the farm.

I use it to chase snowmobiles off the farm.

I use it to pump up flat tires in the fields

I have winched fallen trees out of the way.

I use it to crush snow piles.

I use it as a dry rifle rest in the rain.

I use it's search light for mobile illumination at night.

And grocery shopping.
What kind of hitch do you have for the plow? And how is it powered? That looks like a really neat thing to be able to do.

LC

Akicita

Some recent additions to my list:
- hauled a truck load of horse manure from a farm to my place (to be used in the garden later)
- picked up a load of pallets (future firewood and fence-repair wood)
- bought several 55 gal drums that had been used only once, and took them home

Attachments

k4vem4n

I am currently fitting my deuce bed to possibly on one side carry a sliding ramp with a winch to load my 15' Gheenoe, and the other side to be a 4'x12' ice chest.

Gator season is coming back fast and this setup would really help me out this year.
Last year I hauled a 12' 600lb beast (pics attached) in my boat pulled by my honda civic....ooh my poor drivetrain. Plus with the deuce I wont be limited to the amount of gators I can harvest in a night. The guys are counting on me to have plenty of meat this year :-D

I am trying to figure a way to have this entire setup to be removeable, as I don't want it to be a permanent burden for the deuce.

Attachments

k4vem4n

Are you saying you hauled that rather large gator into that canoe?
Thats a big 10-4. he put me 200lb over capacity for my boat....and to top it off, that night, my motor took a crap and i had to paddle almost 5 miles back to the ramp.aua
But I enjoy a good adventure, the deuce, however, should make hauling MUCH easier.

mattg2448

Well, today I used my truck for some heavy hauling, a gallon of gas, chainsaw oil, chainsaw, and my fat *** haha! I also use it to pick up hot women at school! Also use it for hauling wood, giving old Vietnam Vets rides in, burning some WMO, a conversation piece, and going to Breakfast on the weekends!

Life is good! :D