• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for your M35A2

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used my Deuce to haul several thousand potted plants for the local garden club a few weeks ago. Generated a lot of good will, and was even more brightly colored than your umbrellas. The women in the garden club fought over getting to ride in the Deuce!

Flyingvan911

My deuce will come in handy when we get 6-8 inches of snow here in KC. I also play airsoft and some of the fields get pretty soggy in the rain and snow. My van likes to dig foxholes with the rear wheels.

Farmun

Over the past two weeks, mine has been used:

1) in an attempt to rescue people from a flood of almost biblical proportions, (flood waters began entering the cab, and decision made to abort because the rescuers did not need to be rescued)
2) as a shelter for flood victims during torrential downpour,
3) transporting said victims to waiting buses for transfer to shelter,
4) hauling volunteers into and out of flooded subdivision, and finally,
5) recovering a 30 yd Mack waste dumpster truck which found an extremely muddy yard (should have seen the look from the truck driver as I eased him out with little more than a grunt)

But, normally it's used to haul my garbage, haul my weedeater, tow my mower, and for joy rides through the country side !!!

Westex

I just don't like to get stuck and when it rains in West Texas, the mud turns into a consistency of oily peanut butter. I'm the only one motoring around pulling everyone else out like Kenny 714 above; it's lots of fun and you can do alot of research on the structural integrity of pickup trucks and the like!

srodocker

earlier this week helped moved my parents for 2 days. took a load to the dump 2100lbs worth...uhm picked up some oil...what else..putting it in a movie

Akicita

I picked my Deuce up yesterday and drove her home.
Today, I hauled hay and pulled two trees with the winch. I bought the hay at a local farm. The farmer was very interested in the Deuce, and we spent more time chatting than loading hay. I was told I may as well start getting used to that now because it'll happen again. The trees were on my property, about 10, or 11 feet tall. I didn't want to just saw them off and leave the roots. The winch did a great job pulling the tree complete with roots out.
I bought the Deuce to have a large pick-up truck for hauling dirt for my relandscaping project, the occasional trip to Lowe's or Home Depot, etc.

bratpackdad

When my pavement princess in not cruising in local parades it serves as a wife avoidance shelter and mobile tanning chair. "To this thread..I thee wed." :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks