• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

using my M116a,, and a part question??

maplehillfrm

well I finally got around to putting my 1954 hobart generator on my m116 trailer, I have had the genny for some time now,, I dont have 220 in teh shop so thsi was my welding electric,, I thought why not get everything in one spot, so I put my torches, the genny and the welder on the trailer ,, now I just need to get a tarp, and a vise on it and it will be portable to go anywhere,,

I also was hoping someone could tell me the names of these parts I want to put them on ebay, but need the correct description..

the 1 is some sort of "mast holder?".. and the other is to hold a spool of wire, these came off teh m116 trailer as well,,

and I had one trailer come with a LARGE spool of wire with a 2 prong fitting on each end,, I will have to get a picture of the end, but do you think it would be coax for a radio ,, or electical because it was on a genny trailer??

thansk pat

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see writing on the bracket, what does it read?

As far as the spool holder, that looks like a generic purpose spool, could've been used for any type of wire.

maplehillfrm

I see writing on the bracket, what does it read?

well the writing is only a warning "do not run cable under mast clamp"..

is it safe to say just describe as mast clamp?? but what sort of mast?? I dont see any other numbers, and couldnt find any thing on a few searches for trailer,genny etc accesories.. ,, thanks on the spool holder, I appreciate it pat

maplehillfrm

I love your set up :drool: we need one of those on the farm for doing all the fixin jobs where you are when you can't get it to the shop.
thanks , I am hoping it will make those unforseen breakdowns in the field and off the farm handy,, It has been in my mind for some time to do it, then I just got off my butt and made it happen,, I will probably put together a toobox of handtools to keep with teh trailer,, ,,plus it gets this stuff out from under my feet so I aint tripping on it, pat

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks