• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC Kawasaki M103M1 KLR 650 Diesel Motorcycle, Worth??

shurt1073

IMG_3450.JPGIMG_3449.JPGIMG_3453.JPG

I have two (2) 2000 Kawasaki M103M1 Diesel Motorcycles I'm trying to establish the value on. I have the title work. Although the title says year 2000, the re-manufacture date is 2009. Miles? 18 and 19 miles, with bubble wrap still on the front.

These will eventually sell but at what price?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One sold at auction yesterday for $6900 looked and drove nice plus had been lowered but came with original sway arm if you want to raise it back up.
I think somebody on here might have won it. The down side of the M1 is there are no spare parts for the engine.
So, I turned MWMules onto this. We also had a long conversation the other day.

While this one did go for $6900, it worked out to probably about $7500 after fees and title work.

Honestly, I'd like to say they will range from $5k-$12k depending on who's involved and wanting them. Parts are the main issue. you're SOL if something major goes wrong with the engine and transmission.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, since you have two and I have none, the only thing to do is to send me one of them.

I'll even cover the shipping. 8)

Last edited by a moderator: