• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC M35, did they come with locking differentials

greenjeepster

Yeah I don't want air assist, and 4K for hydraulic:roll:

Anybody seen one or have any guesses as to the application they adapted them from? A3 maybe?

Last edited:

Heath_h49008

The best I've seen is Gringletaube's set up that runs the Ross HF 54 series gearbox and the 5ton PS pump. I'm keeping an eye out for the parts now...

JOEDEUCE

Power steering sounds nice but, air sounds kind of risky to me, and $4K for hydraulic is out of range for me. There must be other options... I'm going to go look at "sewerzuk's" truck build and see what he used, he has a detailed breakdown of part #'s, prices and suppliers.

JOEDEUCE

well i suggest you guys interested in power steering go and check out Sewerzuk 's truck. he has an awsome thread in the deuce hot rodding section. look for the thread...."all the stuff i did to my deuce, right here" there is a great wealth of info there, not just on steering. awsome thread

AceHigh

I have air assist on both trucks. I put one set on, other came with it. I love it! Hydro would be a little better, but air is great, esp after driving with out it for a year.