• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC M35A2 Paper Clip Bumper Fabrication

TeufelHunden

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have the drawings to fabricate the subject Bumpers? I'm looking to, as accurately as possible fabricate the bumpers for my Deuce.

Thanks in advance
JRR

rustystud

What are these used for? We dont have them in the Army on any of our trucks.
They are used to lift the trucks onto ships. Since the Marines like to load all their equipment on their trucks the standard shackles could not take the load. I was told this when loading up the "USS Spartenburg County" for War Games.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are used to lift the trucks onto ships. Since the Marines like to load all their equipment on their trucks the standard shackles could not take the load. I was told this when loading up the "USS Spartenburg County" for War Games.
Learn something new everyday. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks