• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC Piant done

txdodge43man

Finaly got the paint job all done. For the Marines out there yall will like this.
Now I just need my gun ring.
The first picture is before then red primer then piant.
Cat yellow is a great color for the Hood Numbers

I havent figured out the unit markings yet Ive been reading up and looking at alot of pictures from Vietnam but havent found what im going to do. Alot of the info I have read says that unit marking were done on the unit level and not all units did them. My buddy that is the the first Marines says the markings for is unit is 01111 but not sure if that goes back to vietnam. If anyone has any info on unit marking for vietnam email me thanks.

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a very nice truck, well done!

Seeing the museum in the background, I need to come visit you guys again.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks