• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Usmc restoration

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotta love those wives that allow/support/tolerate our green addiction.
Getting parts from them is just extra bonus. (Mine required that when when we were looking for a replacement truck that is "must" be a winch truck...)

Did I say Very Nice?

M-37Bruce

Very Nice

Very nice Gunny, you have excellent taste in vehicles! Looking forward to some more.....
Don't forget to add your vin # to Robie's page!

GUNNY 155

Restorstion up date

007.jpg015.jpg011.jpg008.jpg001A1.jpg

I have not posted any pictures for awhile on this project so here is a up date. The nose was done a few months ago as was the canvas top. Today we mounted the cargo box. Will be moving on to the doors pretty quick to get them painted and hung before the winter closes in. That will leave the troop seats and detail work. I will be driving it in the spring, can't wait.

GUNNY 155

The picture of the M109 was from my days at 29 Palms. Also served on 105 Howitzers and 155 Towed Howitzers. The M109 was a great artillery piece. All the comforts of home with a Ma Duce .50 Cal on top just for fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks