• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UT firetruck Deuce's

jasonjc

So did anyone here save the fire truck deuce's in UT. They had a good looking Class 530B on a M44 chassis with the single rear wheels and 2 530C's on M45 chassis. I whish I had the $$ to have gotten them:cry::cry: I hope they don't become bobbers or scrap.

Wagthis

Firetrucks in UT? ...... Where?! I looked through all the sources I know (not many) and didn't see any.

Wagthis

Oh :-( I didn't know about that site, I wonder if they will put them back up. I have been lurking here for a while now and as my girlfriend would say, I have a new obsession. I have been looking for a deuce but I cant find any in my area that are in my price range. I was watching the GL auction for a deuce in Nevada but the price climbed pretty quickly.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GSAAuctions.gov
or
you can also google "utah auctions" and you may find others. Also, get yourself on the mailing lists for whomever handles municipal government auctions in the region you're willing to travel to. Some former MV's are actually owned by them, rather than by Uncle Sam. Our Deuce came from a County VFD, but was owned by the County Government. They sold it through a local sealed bid sale. (See the link below for her STORY.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks