• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Utah - Smith & Edwards And Boyce

agentsteel

They seem to have both. I can let you know when they let me scrounge around a bit more. I never made it into their other lots yet, but soon. So far looks like more military surplus, but saw some trailers and trucks from the hwy on another lot. I will post more info as it comes available.

;-)

Last edited:

BillIdaho

S&E has a mere pittance of what they used to have, BUT, they still have (literally) tons more than one would think. If you walk out back and snoop around, and you bring a smart phone with internet (Google) capabilities, you can look up FSN's and NSN's, because a good portion of the stuff they have is packed and marked by those numbers instead of what a civillian would call them.

agentsteel

Thanks for that info, I'm sure I can bring a laptop and find an open wireless nearby as well. I work about 15 minutes from their yard. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and turn my back or give up next trip out. I'm never too surprised what I find when I give it an honest effort. That's a great idea to follow up on and I'm going to do just that.

It may be a longtime before I get any official SS assignments here, but I'm open to all suggestions in the meantime.

Cheers...

[thumbzup]

BikerBi11

I was there few years ago. Ran by it quite by accident as I do not know much about that area. Talked the in-laws into stopping. Guess now that I know where it is I can go back!! [thumbzup]

agentsteel

I don't think they do, from what I know they've been there a long time (they were here when I walked into the valley in 1976) and they just keep going. I'll find out who owns the place and what the long term plan is. I know they close by 6pm and guessing they are closed on Sundays (Sabbath). :wink:

Last edited:

PaulbusMax

I was stationed at Hill in the 70's, that place had tons of mil stuff. They don't seem to resupply their milsurp with newer items, what i saw looked like leftovers from when i used to visit way back when. I went thru last year, centered more on commercial camping, retail store items.