• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vaccum pump

JAsher45

well after months of of driving my M1009 with is shifting on the governer. i got some time too look at it. the first thing that i checked was the vaccum pump. hooking the gauge directly to it, though all rpms it bounced back and forth rapidly between 5 psi and 5 in of HG.. so i found the problem... what do you guys reccomnend for replacements... i know that there are alot of different makers and rebuilders out there... i have found remans for about $170 and a brand new ACDELCO for $210.. what is your guys input

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do NOT have vacuum PUMPS. I have vacuum valves(mounts on the side of the IP).

Reman or new, whatever is easier and faster to get, would be my choice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks