• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vacuum pump fix

camoyj7

This was my vacuum pump fix. Most of the parts store discontinued selling the vacuum pump for the Cucv's. I found NOS ones for around $150-180 + shipping but didn't want to buy one with a 30 year old rubber diaphragm. I searched vacuum pumps for all other makes and found this one. It's for an 1995 diesel Ford van. I took the chance and spent $79.90 off of E-bay. The diaphragm heads are as close to the same as you're going to find. When swapping the heads make sure to check the cam in your original housing and add some oil. I used all of the oil from the van's pump housing. It's all together and works great,

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did it have a manufactured date on it or on the packaging?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks