• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Value of a M246 5 Ton

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just made a trade for a M246 5 ton wrecker and was wondering the value i am trying to locate some picture to post but I have been unsuccessful at this point. The truck is in great condition and everything works on it.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on condition. Scrap is running about $0.10 per pound around my area, and the value goes up from there based on the condition of the truck. If it's nice and doesn't need any work, it could be anywhere from $7K to $12K to the right guy.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
is it a 246 or a 246a1 or a246a1, or a gasser converted to a1/a2

M1075

I just made a trade for a M246 5 ton wrecker and was wondering the value i am trying to locate some picture to post but I have been unsuccessful at this point. The truck is in great condition and everything works on it.
What did you trade for it? That would be an indication of the value to at least 1 person.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it just me, or am I the only guy on SS who finds the recent rash of "I have this how much is it worth" threads a bit annoying? When did SS turn into a Consumer Reports listing of MV values?

highfavor1004, from what you said, you traded for it, it's yours. Enjoy it. Doesn't matter what it's worth when it's yours. Only matters is if you're trying to sell it off to some other person if you weren't satisfied with the trade.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been working with this truck about two months now, and I will tell you I don't think I could out a price take on this beast. This yoy of truck is worth its wait in gold. I highly recommend this truck if your in the market. The capability with the fifth wheel and a low boy trailer, you can load and unload everything. If you want to see pic thier in my profile.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks