• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Value of an M211 semi with 5th wheel ?

chvss65

Ok I know this has got to be some what rare, but Iam asking just a ball park figure, truck moves and don't know about any other problems plus or minus, I saw it a day before vacation and didn't have time to even stop and look at it,, but just a round about idea,, looks complete, original and little rust
Thanks all

deuceman51

The M221(if memory serves me right) tractors are pretty rare. If it runs and drives I would easily throw a $900 offer on it. Of course it would be worth more if it isn't a rusted out bent up pile, but it never hurts to start out low and work your way up on the price.

nattieleather

If it runs and stops and is complete and has little to no rust and everything is in ok working condition thus making restoration easy then I would say $2-3K. If it has problems the the price goes down from there. As stated, always go for the lowest price and work your way up from there... :) I think that would be a cool truck to pull a drop neck camper with... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks