• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

value?

masonbytrade

I hava an 84 M1008 that needs an injection pump. It's got a decent amount of rust but it ran great before the pump went. I just got another truck and have no idea what price would be fair to ask to sell this one. I live about in Northwest IL.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A fair price for a Dana 60F is $750 and more often than not, they sell for near a grand. Might be worth your while to pick up a used IP and get it running first if you can!

HardCorps79

I have a good pump taken off a running engine for 50 bucks forty miles east of you.
Where were you 2 weeks ago! Gah! I paid a guy $120 for a Light-Duty take off from a '93 van on craigslist. Guess it was worth it to get it running, and not pay shipping, but ouch.

Mason- I'd put an IP on (really a pretty easy job, esp w/2 people) and put it up for around $2-3k on a civvy site. It'll sell. Heck, it'd probably sell on here.